Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Girls Night/ Glossy Eyes Matte lips


I was getting ready for a night out with my friends and I decided to do something different, I never tried  a glossy eye look before so heres my first attempt. I love how my make up looks and was very proud of myself, I've been switching foundations a lot lately because my skin. I have combination skin type but lately its been on the oily side and I hate when my foundation looks cakey or I look like I slapped some grease on my face lol The foundation I used was Elf's Flawless Finish Foundation and so far I'm liking it. Note: I did use vaseline to achive the glossy effect, which I don't recommend if your eyes are sensitive.
Products Used:
Nyx Jumbo Pencil in Black Bean
Hard Candy Meteor-eyes baked shadow in lunar eclipse
N.Y.C Sun 2 sun bronzer in terracotta tan
Wet'n'Wild Matte lipstick in 902C

No comments:

Post a Comment